The Omnii way
We are a practice with purpose: to be Australia’s pre-eminent pure-play fire safety professionals. This purpose is made possible by our team’s shared common vision, where we can all go from being good to great.
Safer people and places.
To be Australia’s pre-eminent pure-play fire safety professional services firm.
We are serious about protecting people and assets from fire and dedicated to delivering superior quality and service.
We demonstrate continuous improvement, remaining flexible and responsive to a world in motion.
We leverage our collective genius. Our people work cohesively towards common goals, meeting challenges and delivering technical excellence.
We build strong relationships through honest and ethical conduct.
We empower our people and promote fairness, diversity and respect.
- Seek to create a better and safer world though the work we do.
- Attract the best people in the business and provide them with an environment where they can personally and professionally flourish.
- Prioritise and care about our clients; who, through their individual clear visions, are the lifeblood of our success.
- Live and breathe our values and exhibit the behaviours that breed success.
- Pursue success in order to achieve financial freedom that enables a road to greatness.
- Actively lead and contribute to industry discourse that contributes to achieving a fire-safe world.
- Be a practice that people want to join, our clients seek out and our competitors try to emulate.
“When I was young, I really wanted to be a flying doctor. I was very close to gaining a Private Pilot Licence (PPL). I guess I’ve always wanted to help people.”
Located in a scientific zone and surrounded by a National Park and marine reserve in Townsville, Queensland, AIMS’ headquarters is perfectly positioned near the centre of the Great Barrier Reef.