Omnii has completed a wide variety of projects in the Special Hazards market sector. Deep understanding of the processes of these facilities is paramount to ensuring good application of risk engineering principles, Fire Protection design and fire safety.
Our strengths include the ability to work across multi-discipline teams, as Special Hazards projects require extensive interaction with all other engineering disciplines to ensure a fit-for-purpose design that integrates with the overall plant.
We can perform fire hazard studies and hydraulic analysis utilising a range of industry-accepted tools.
We have designed many different special fire hazard Fire Protection Systems including foam deluge, foam monitor, tank farm foam protection, water spray, water mist and gaseous type fire extinguishing agents.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Design of fire protection systems including:
- Fire water pumps, tanks and hydrant reticulation systems
- Foam and water deluge and sprinkler systems
- Fire monitors
- Clean Agent and Gaseous Suppression
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Aspirated Smoke Detection systems (ASD)
- Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems
- Specialist, bespoke systems and solutions to suit unique risks
- Hydraulic modelling and analysis of firewater systems
Our qualifications and accreditations are amongst the highest available in the engineering community. The team holds licencing and accreditation across the following:
- APEC IntPE (Aust)
- PE (VIC)
- FPAS FSA
- BP (NT)